Stix for Tix

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Art with Mrs. Manje



On December 2, 2008, my class had art. My teacher, Mrs. Manje, said we were going to draw 2 pictures. I got excited at the idea, because I love to draw.

When I had finished drawing, Mrs. M. (Manje), came up to me and said, " What an amazing drawing, Brandon!" Then she held it up to the whole class. She asked me if she could keep it and if she could, I could have a copy of it. I said yes. So she put it in her bag.

This week she gave me a note: "Dear Brandon, This is a wonderful drawing. When I saw it I knew it was perfect for the teachers choice art show. Each art teacher gets to choose 2 works for the show . Your original work will travel [through the school system] for three years. - Mrs. Manje"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u act-tully drw tht ,thn ww!!

Anonymous said...

I have not looked at your blog in awhile and was thourghly amazed by your new stuff. I like listening to the music you have with it too.(I really like chinese too, next time we come down maybe you would like to go for chinese with me!)

Rocker said...

I like the picture

Ashley Garvin said...

you are a fantastic artist and really smart and i like that chinese song it's verry funny.
heres my blog
ablogaboutthings.blogspot.com

and my name is
Ashley G. i'm 11 i live in utah

Ashley Garvin said...

ok this is ashley again,
and that is a WAY awesome cartoon picture you r an
AWESOME drawer!!!